- The step-by-step process I use to organise every part of our home.
- A project planning tool that lets you virtually organise your home before doing any actual work
- Our cleaning schedule and home systems
- Printable and editable labels for every area of your home
- A list of all my favourite organisation products categorised by common spaces
It also includes a guide on how to:
- Get motivated
- Include all family members in the process
- Become considerate of each other’s preferences and habits in the home and celebrating progress.
You will need the full version of Microsoft Excel to be able to use the Planner Tool to its full potential.
My approach to organisation is all about pre-planning and preparation based on a step-by-step process named the Fed 4C’s – Cull, Categorise, Clean and most importantly Candle. I undertake this process using our complete organisation and budget tool for all of my projects.
The motivation and goal of this guide is to help you become better at organising with a focus on four key pillars:
- Funding organisation projects.
- Planning and preparation to minimise trips to the shops and accidentally buying incorrect items.
- Step-by-step approaches to all things related to organisation.
- Not burning out and getting overwhelmed.
Dedicating quality time to organising our home gives us more time for things we want to do, whether it be laying around on the couch or having friends over. By using this process in all spaces around our home we are able to save ourselves time and create systems that it our lifestyle.